It's hard to believe that 8 months has already gone by since Cooper was born... and I know I've said it a thousand times, but it still seems like we just brought the little guy home only yesterday! Before we know it, we'll be celebrating his first birthday- a thought that completely blows my mind! I don't think Justin or I could have ever imagined we'd be having this much fun, or realized how much he would teach us (with patience being #1 on my list!!). On the other hand, I don't think Justin knew just how big my purchasing-cute-baby-clothing obsession would become, although, now that I think about it- he HAD to have known! ;-)
As for Cooper, he officially has 5 teeth, and is working on more as we speak! Poor little guy just can't catch a break from teething. He is saying hi-ya and dada, and will sometimes wave hello and bye bye if we're lucky! He is also doing this fantastic thing we like to call "baby planking", which is not so much like the internet fad, but more like a baby yoga pose. Either way, its hysterical, and I will try to post a video so you can see for yourself!
Serious face
Are we sensing a theme here? Ha!
Baby planking
I think he spotted the sign again...
love this pic!
More baby planks!
Hopefully this works!
No comments:
Post a Comment